Remote Data Science Intern at StartCreditswork StartCreditsplaceStartCreditsDate Posted: 2020-07-06
StartCredits is the leading credit risk data analytics firm in Nigeria. We help Nigerians to access finance and save money, through our algorithmic credit scoring and loan search engine.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Remote Data Science Intern in Nigeria.
What You'll Be Doing
- You will support the development of credit risk models that help our clients reduce their loan impairments
- You will provide insight into leading analytic practices and help to identify drivers of loan default in Nigeria.
- You will work with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritize actionable, high-impact insights across a variety of core business areas.
- You will research, design, implement and validate cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes.
Who We're Looking For
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Operations Research, Applied Statistics, Data Mining, Economics, Finance or a related quantitative discipline.
- You have a deep understanding of statistical and predictive modeling concepts, clustering and classification techniques, and recommendation and optimization algorithms.
- You solve complex analytical problems using quantitative approaches with your unique blend of analytical, mathematical and technical skills.
- You are able to analyze large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets with a variety of tools.
- Great communication skills (written and verbal), an analytical results orientated mentality and the ability to work with others as part of a team are expected.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe