Quality Assurance Intern at Indicina Technologies Limitedwork Indicina Technologies LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-29
Indicina Technologies Limited is a venture-funded FinTech building the technology infrastructure that will power the next generation of consumer credit platforms and businesses. We genuinely believe that risk innovation can unlock the massive African consumer credit opportunity.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Quality Assurance Intern in Lagos.
About the Role
- Indicina’s Technology Team is charged with executing the products that help drive our vision. Today, we are scaling the number of businesses that rely on our products while growing the number of features, integrations, and client use cases.
- To be successful as a Quality Assurance Intern, you should have a working knowledge of software and test design, the capability to run through tests, and the ability to analyze the results.
- Ultimately, the Quality Assurance Intern should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and have up-to-date knowledge of software programming and software test design.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Designing and writing test automation scripts.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the product team.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Software Tester.
- Experience with Automated testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing.
- Familiarity with typescript, cypress.
- Familiarity with MySQL is a plus.
- Experience with Docker, Gitlab CI, Bitbucket CI is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- High impact and visibility role in a fast growing start-up
- Annual training allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Paid Time Off (20 days plus national holidays)
- Flexible work opportunities
- Virtual and Onsite Team building activities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 15th May, 2022.
Indicina Technologies Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe