Python Data Scientist / Intern at eHealth4everyonework eHealth4everyoneplaceGarki 2, Abuja.Date Posted: 2021-11-09
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Python Data Scientist will write software codes to query, manipulate, wrangle and analyze datasets.
- He/she will support the automation of data submission retrieval from identified APIs, weblinks and databases.
- He/she will extract data from different sources and build data pipelines that are robust and efficient.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- At least one year experience in data analysis using python and 3-6 months experience in python web development (e.g. flask, django).
Experience for Interns:
- Minimum of 6 months hands-on experience using python.
- Experience with python web dev e.g flask, django or a Masters in Data Sc/AI is an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of Pandas, core python data libraries and the general python language.
- Good knowledge of relational and structural databases
- Knowledge of how to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Understanding of REST and basic API principles.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills are required
- Strong math, logic and statistical skills
- Growing knowledge of industry trends.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click the link to apply on or before 17th November, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe