Python Data Scientist Intern at eHealth4everyonework eHealth4everyoneplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2021-05-20
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Python Data Scientist Intern in Garki, Abuja (FCT).
- eHealth4everyone is looking for Tech-savvy, Health-Enthusiastic and Learning-Driven fresh graduates with strong academic achievements, good communication skills, and who have a keen interest to gain experience and have a work opportunity in a professional environment.
- Interns will have the opportunity to experience work life at eHealth4everyone and gain insights into the world of Health-Tech.
- Corp members serving or intending to serve in Abuja are welcome to apply.
- Minimum of a Degree in a relevant course and at least six months- one year experience in position of interest.
- A Masters degree is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with work tools, frameworks, languages within select areas
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with supervisors.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Creative thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to learn fast.
- Honesty, hard work ethics, and reliability.
- An ability to work flexibly across multiple projects and tasks.
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
- N40,000 - N65,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 9th June, 2021.
Note: Please also select “NYSC” as your category while filling your application.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe