Project Supervisor Intern at Invent Alliance Limitedwork Invent Alliance LimitedplaceLagos, NigeriaDate Posted: 2021-10-27
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Intern or Corp Member will be primarily responsible for successful planning, designing, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress. Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques. Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of OND / HND / B.Sc Degree.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the email below using the Job Title as the subject of the mail, on or before 30th November, 2021.
Invent Alliance Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe