Procter and Gamble Internship Programme - Multiple Functions in Lagoswork Procter and GambleplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-12-10
Procter and Gamble, an FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company, is hiring for its Internship Programme - Multiple Functions in Lagos.
Req No: IME00000668
- Are you passionate about working in one of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company?
The Internship drive is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders:
- You are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources, etc.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- You are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. In case you would like to discover our different departments and explore your fit for them, please visit: http://pg-fit-tool.com/
- If you are successful with this online application, the next step will be attending an interview.
What makes you an excellent fit:
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven't started NYSC
- Only Graduates of 2018 or 2019
- You demonstrate leadership Skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?.
Procter and Gamble
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information