Monitoring & Evaluation Reporting Assistant at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) - Yola & Bankiwork Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)placeYola & BankiDate Posted: 2020-02-11
- UNHCR, National Commission for Refugees Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons (NCFRMI) and the State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA) are leading the refugee response effort in Nigeria to ensure that Cameroonian refugees receive protection and assistance. Response efforts are delivered under the overall leadership of the host government and alongside the Refugee Coordination Model.
- The conflict in north-east Nigeria has resulted in widespread displacement, violations of international humanitarian and human rights law, protection risks and a deepening humanitarian crisis.
- The crisis continues to uproot lives of thousands of children, women and men and is adding to the long history of marginalization and chronic under-development. In the three most affected states of Borno, Adamawa and Yobe, 7.7 million people need humanitarian assistance, more than 50 per cent of whom are children. In areas recently retaken by the government vulnerable host populations are in critical need of humanitarian interventions including food, water, sanitation, protection, education, shelter and health services.
- Candidate will assist in data collecting on the field using data capture and reporting tools (DCRTs).
- Support the M&E Reporting Officer with data collection, collation and entry.
Minimum Requirement Standards
- B.A / B.Sc or similar degree with 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public health sector systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document on or before 17th February, 2020, with the "Job Title and Location" clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information