Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) Intern at Mercy Corpswork Mercy CorpsplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2018-07-09
Mercy Corps, a leading global organization is hiring a Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) Intern in Abuja
Reference Number: ABV/OPS/2018/00004
Dates of Internship: 23rd July 2018 to 31st July 2019
Length of Internship: 12 months
Mercy Corps responsibilities
- Workspace within Mercy Corps Office
- Interns monthly stipend reimbursement
- Health Insurance
- Accommodation and Living Expenses
- Personal Laptop
At the end of the internship period, the intern will be able to learn and perfect in the following areas:
- Data collation, analysis, presentation and visualization
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Data management system
- Administration of Open Data Kit platforms such as ONA, Commcare
- Support data management system and data collection
- Support M & E training logistics and Planning
- Support project monitoring and evaluation activities
- Assist the collation of Quantitative and Qualitative studies
- Conduct periodic report writing
- Archiving of documents on google drive / team drive.
- Perform administrative and finance functions
- Perform any other duty assigned by supervisor
- The intern will responsible for supporting country data management system, analysis and report.
- The Intern should have a Degree in Statistics, Social Sciences, or relevant field, with a strong foundation in Research, Data Analysis and Report Writing.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in the area of Monitoring and Evaluation (Data collection, aggregation, analysis and report writing),
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Hausa language is highly required.
- The position will be based in Abuja.
- Mercy Corps interns and volunteers represent the agency both during and outside of work hours and are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and respect local laws, customs and Mercy Corps’ policies, procedures, and values at all times and in all in-country venues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send not more than 4-page CV's and Cover Letters in one document, addressing the position requirements and location to: email@example.com by 13th July, 2018.
- All applications must include the position title and reference number in the subject line and should not be more than 4 pages.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and we are an equal opportunity organization so women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information