Monitoring and Evaluation Intern at Helen Keller Internationalwork Helen Keller InternationalplaceAdamawa and BornoDate Posted: 2019-09-06
Helen Keller International combats the causes and consequences of blindness and malnutrition by establishing programs based on evidence and research in vision, health and nutrition. We are hiring Monitoring and Evaluation Interns in Adamawa (3) and Borno (3).
The key expectations of the M&E Intern’s position is to support the M&E Officer in ensuring that HKI’s M&E system within the state is well positioned to provide continuous technical guidance, capacity building, M&E systems strengthening to HKI supported activities.
- Supporting the M&E Officer on data entry and management.
- Support the Validation of data in all reporting templates
- The M&E intern will support the unit in ensuring high data quality to meet our funder’s data demands and other national and international expectations.
- Support in conducting supportive supervision and other field processes that enhances project implementation and data collection
- Support in Ensuring that every means of verification as evidence of implementation are collected.
- Support all documentation for the project.
- Support Project in exploring the opportunities to improve data collection process using IT tools
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisors
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to learn complex program procedures.
- Good attitude and team attributes.
- Verbal and written language skills in English required.
- Demonstrated competence to assess priorities and manage a variety of activities in a time-sensitive environment and meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Strong office, data analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member in a complex and fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients and consultants.
- Demonstrated ability in computer skills for word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations and ability to learn new software packages.
Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent relevant experience.
Method of Application
Interested persons should send comprehensive resume with a cover letter as ONE MS Word document to email@example.com using the position title and location as the subject of the email. You will receive an auto response confirming your application. Note that applications will not be accepted after 5pm on Wednesday September 18th 2019.
Note: There are no relocation allowances available for these positions.
Helen Keller International
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information