LifeBank Sales Internship Programme in Nigeriawork LifeBankplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2020-03-08
To be eligible for LifeBank Sales Internship Programme, candidates must have an undergraduate degree in any field of study, good communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, ability to multi-task and prioritize work, ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
The internship programme consists of a 1-month training programme and 2-months of fieldwork. At the end of the 3 months program, qualified interns will be given a permanent job offer at LifeBank.
- Conduct research to identify potential clients for LifeBank and notify the lead if special attention is required.
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Provide daily call reports as well as a weekly and monthly report of sales efforts in the marked sales territory.
- Regularly follow up with signed hospitals to ensure they place orders.
- Pass all issues with key clients between sales, fulfilment and customer support to Sales Lead.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information