Legal Intern at Machineyardwork MachineyardplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-01-11
Machineyard, a company that links equipment dealers with end-users, is recruiting to fill the position of Legal Intern in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Primarily to provide comprehensive support to the Legal & Business Affairs team, as well as keeping the office running smoothly and assisting other members of the department where necessary.
- Typing agreements using Word, Outlook and audio skills.
- Answering queries and or redirecting them where necessary.
- Preparing and issuing own correspondence as necessary.
- Filing, both current and archived. Archiving files as necessary and ensuring active files are moved when completed. Scanning documents and saving to shared drives.
- Assisting with the preparation of agreements and letters, ensuring execution circulation and filing.
- Maintaining and updating department information schedules
- Referring compilation, synchronization and premium requests.
- Other general administrative duties, including providing assistance to other teams within the label, as requested by the manager from time to time.
- LLB, BL with a minimum of second class lower division
- 0 - 1 years post call to bar and NYSC relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player and good organizational skills
- Ability to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity with all stakeholders
- Logical and ability to multi-task
- Analytical and lateral thinking skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information