IT Technical Sales Intern at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limitedwork Outcess Solutions Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-08-13
Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited is an integrated customer engagement and business process outsourcing company. We are recruiting to fill the position of IT Technical Sales Intern in Lagos.
- We are looking for a dynamic Technical Sales intern with significant experience of working in the BPO or IT Solutions Company, to work as a member of the sales team.
- Work closely with the sales team on cross-territory opportunities
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with the ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
- Assisting managers with negotiations
- Updating documents and sales records
- Work with teams to implement targeted sales strategy
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners
- Manage and implement the sales forecasting, planning, and buyer-driven sales and marketing processes, establishing high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency for the sales and marketing organization
- Reporting and analytics.
- Ensure reports and other internal intelligence and insight is provided to the sales and marketing organization
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the sales and marketing teams providing key business insights: typical reporting relates to Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss, Age
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Responding to bids, RFPs, and Clients request
- Preparation of proposals and making presentations
- Minimum one year experience in sales/marketing role
- Degree in Marketing, Business or relevant discipline
- Ability to handle objections
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments
- Ability to initiate conversations, sell solutions and do a thorough follow-up
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong self-motivation
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Proper reporting skill
- Networking skills
- Ability to learn new technologies and write exams
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV on or before 15th August, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe