IT Support Intern at Ventoven Limitedwork Ventoven LimitedplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2020-09-23
Ventoven Limited, a management consulting company, is hiring an IT Support Intern in Abuja.
- Our team is growing and we are looking for a vibrant, reliable, and skilled candidate to take up the role of IT Support Intern at Ventoven Ltd.
- He/She will be responsible for providing support on the technology functions and infrastructure of the Company on a day-to-day basis.
- He/She will support the IT Specialist in the training of employees and consultation on IT-related issues.
Other duties will include:
- Carry out routine first-line user support for all client companies
- Supporting the IT Specialist in the effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of computer software and hardware
- Conduct minor hardware repairs
- Conduct technical research to ensure continued innovation in IT support services
- Ensures the use of system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational policies
- Support in performing daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media/ recovery disks
- Assist the IT Specialist in carrying out daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Creates, changes, and deletes user accounts per request – Network administration tasks
- Keep tab on and ensure timely renewal of licenses
- Management of the company's website
- Management of all companies G-suite application and licenses
Skills & Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree from a reputable tertiary institution.
- A minimum of one (2) years cognate experience in Software & Hardware administration
- Knowledge of G-suite application will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Odoo ERP will be an added advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Data and Information Management skills
- Good work ethics
- Excellent customer service
- Report writing skills
- Highly Innovative
- Deeply self motivated
- Passionate & Energetic
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 1st October, 2020.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe