IT & Networking Intern at Buffer Mediawork Buffer MediaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-02-08
Buffer Media, an Information Technology and Services company, is recruiting to fill the position of IT & Networking Intern in Lagos
- The Technology Internship is for minimum of six months to one year with the possibility of confirmation as entry-level full staff based on candidate’s performance.
- Preferably a fresh graduate or Corp Member with basic knowledge and experience in Websites Maintenance, Server Administration, networking LAN/WLAN management and troubleshooting, Content Layout Management, Vendor Management in the Online Market Domain.
- Maintenance of websites.
- Ensure the web servers, local server, hardware and software are operating accurately.
- Generate and revise web pages.
- Study and analyse site traffic.
- Configure web servers such as Apache.
- Regulate and manage access rights of different users on website and local server.
- Create and modify appearance and setting of site.
- Run the site to see if there are any parts that are challenging to use.
- Resolve links that don’t work and pictures that aren’t appearing properly.
- Modify files to small sizes so sites load faster.
- Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, MS Access
- Networking: LAN/WLAN
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of any of following Software: Adobe Premiere Pro cc, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Audition, After Effects, Media Encoder, Bridge, Final Cut Pro cc (Level 1 User Certified), Compressor, Avid Interplay (ipMAM), MediaGrid, Soundtrack Pro, Avid Media Composer
- Experience: 0 - 2 years
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 28th February, 2019
Note: This position is only for Lagos based residents.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information