IT Intern at Buffer Mediawork The Internship is for one year with the possibilitplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-11-06
Buffer Media is transforming the way brands reach and talk to consumers, to drive meaningful engagements at incredible scale. We enable monetization of mobile content (games, movies, apps), in Nigeria, and helps mobile subscribers locate amazing products, services & apps via mobile advertising.
Buffer is propelling ad tech to the next level by making digital display, games, mobile and video ads more personal, relevant and valuable to individuals, across all their devices—anywhere, every day.
The Internship is for one year with the possibility of renewal based on performance, preferably a fresh graduate or Corp Member with basic knowledge and experience in Websites Maintenance, Server Administration, Content Layout Management, Vendor Management in the Online Market Domain.
- Maintenance of websites.
- Ensure the web servers, hardware and software are operating accurately.
- Generate and revise web pages.
- Study and analyse site traffic.
- Configure web servers such as Apache.
- Regulate and manage access rights of different users on website.
- Create and modify appearance and setting of site.
- Run the site to see if there are any parts that are challenging to use.
- Resolve links that don’t work and pictures that aren’t appearing properly.
- Modify files to small sizes so sites load faster.
- Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, MS Access
- Oracle Software: Adobe Premiere Pro cc, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Audition, After Effects, Media Encoder, Bridge, Final Cut Pro cc (Level 1 User Certified), Compressor, Avid Interplay (ipMAM), MediaGrid, Soundtrack Pro, Avid Media Composer
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
The Internship is for one year with the possibilit
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe