Inventory Accounting Intern at Vitalvidawork VitalvidaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-25
Vitalvida provides you with an excellent eCommerce experience as our clients satisfaction matters a lot to us. We have an amazing combination of Products on our various websites that are tailored to meet your needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Inventory Accounting Intern in Lekki Phase I, Lagos.
- Responsible for monitoring all inventory transactions on Google sheets.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of the inventory on Friday.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Organise and coordinate weekly physical inventory counts and highlight variances to the Team Lead,
- Coordinate with Production and Logistics Partners to reconcile inventory records.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Team Lead, Management Accounting
- Studying Accounting or a related discipline. (Great for Undergraduates or SIWES)
- Excellent and incorruptible character
- Top notch work ethics.
- Must be comfortable working under pressure.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of inventory control systems with a working knowledge of Google sheet
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good data gathering, analysis and problem solving skills
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe