Intern I at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)work Management Sciences for Health (MSH)placeNigerDate Posted: 2019-01-09
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, is hiring to fill the position of Intern I in Nigeria-Niger State
The objective of the Finance intern position is to assist in the coordination of project work in consultation with project staff. This position will also assist the Finance Manager in all financial and administrative management processes.
- Daily filling of vouchers
- Assist in gathering /photocopying of documentations for monthly payment of volunteers
- Assist in providing support during seminars, workshops, etc.
- Assist in checking and filling stores requisition
- Assist in ensuring routine servicing of equipment as and when due and keeping maintenance log
- Assist in periodic verification of physical inventory
- Receipt of orders into the store
- Prepared Delivery Acknowledgement (DA) and Service Completion Certificates (SCC)
- Posted Internal Requisitions Delivery Notes (DN)
- Assist in receiving items from vendors and update stock cards where applicable
- He/She also support services such as spiral binding and photocopying
- Prepared fixed asset transfers
- Assisted in the arrangement of workshop materials
- Prepared charge-back by projects where applicable
- Responsible for on/off of generator
- Ensure the office facility is properly maintained for good work environment
- Any other financial and Admin duties as assigned by the SFAM
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of University Degree or HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 1 year experience in accounting
- Knowledge of US Government funded programs, regulations and requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to use basic accounting software (i.e. QuickBooks) or comparable software
- Demonstrate good judgment and sound financial "common sense"
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe