Intern, Grant and Contracts at eHealth Africawork eHealth AfricaplaceKanoDate Posted: 2019-04-18
eHealth Africa designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. We are recruiting to fill the position of Intern, Grant and Contracts.
Purpose of the Position
- The Intern, Grants & Contract will work with and be supervised by the Manager, Grants & Contract. The role is to support the Supervisor in all aspects of assigned grant portfolio throughout all stages of project development, implementation, and closure.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist the supervisor in the management of timelines and donor reporting requirements for individual grant activities by maintaining internal trackers, such as the grant status and closing trackers.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with donor and organizational policies, procedures and regulations, throughout activity implementation.
- Assist with monitoring project, progress against the approved project implementation timeline; identify delays and work closely with relevant units to ensure projects stay on track.
- Assist with coordinating with staff in all departments to complete assigned tasks; engage in regular coordination with relevant units to quickly resolve implementation issues.
- Assist with coordinating with other units to ensure effective and efficient workflow throughout all stages of activity development, implementation and closure.
- Assist by helping to track performance indicators and milestones deliverables for successful program implementation.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Finance, Business administration, Statistics or numerate discipline.
- Minimum 1 years Cognate Experience in development (Desirable but not compulsory).
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, including a proven ability to maintain constructive relationships with colleagues and partners, both in-person and virtually.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency working within specialized software utilized in program.
- English is the spoken and written language.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information