Intern, Digital Marketing at eHealth Africawork eHealth AfricaplacekanoDate Posted: 2020-08-10
eHealth Africa designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. We are recruiting to fill the position of an Intern, Digital Marketing in Ksno.
Purpose of the position
- The Digital Marketing Intern will support eHA’s Communications Department predominantly by planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- Our ideal candidate is someone with community management, digital marketing, social media management, and graphics design skills.
What you'll do
The Digital Marketing Intern will support eHA’s Communications Department predominantly by:
- Assisting in managing social media channels and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, engaging and relevant
- Conducting social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Supporting graphics design for social media and other digital marketing initiatives
- Supporting the development and monitoring of paid online campaigns including SEM
- Supporting SEO and webpage content optimization
- Other duties as assigned by the organization
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mass Communications, Marketing or other related fields
- Experience in a digital marketing/ social media management/ communications role for an organization
- Experience managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Knowledge of website analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Good analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Problem-solving skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can become louder at times due to group discussions or activities. eHA is a tobacco-free environment.
- We believe strongly in our mission and our core values and our teams are most successful when they do also.
- Impact & Quality: We push ourselves to maintain high standards ensuring that we produce the most meaningful results in everything we do, no matter how big or small.
- Innovative Problem-Solving: We maintain a worldview driven by possibilities, not limitations. We take smart risks and foster an environment where creativity and innovation thrive.
- Integrity: We are honest and truthful in our work. We always do what is right, even when it is not easy. We put our values into practice and hold each other accountable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe