Intern Content Creator for Blog + Social Media (Online) at AfriteQ Academywork AfriteQ AcademyplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2020-10-14
AfriteQ Academy is an educational hub designed to be a multi-purpose space for interdisciplinary collaborations to engage people to develop advanced ideas and provide solutions to budding problems in Nigeria
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs.
Job Reference ID: Intern-102
- Assist in day-to-day tasks
- Be online for 4 hours per day
- Update and post supervised social media and website content; respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Perform research at a supervisor's request.
- Make use of Asana to update all staff
Salary: The pay for this position is NGN 2,000 per week, strictly for data subscriptions only.
Intern Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program to receive credit
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Must be above 18 years of age
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and idea
How to Apply:
click the apply button to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe