Intern (Administrative Support) at The British High Commission in Nigeriawork The British High Commission in NigeriaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-07-08
British High Commission in Nigeria is hiring an Intern (administrative support) in Lagos, Nigeria.
Main purpose of job:
Provide administrative support for the West Africa Trade Service Manager and the corresponding wider trade service team; business development, research and analysis; strategic and logistical support for the team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Research: help in the formulation of market studies for British companies and the online management of customers.
- Maintenance of the team’s project database, and assistance in the identification of new contractual opportunities for British businesses.
- Event coordination: support in the organisation of official events and visits, including the preparation of agendas and invitations, arrangement of meetings, coordination of guests at events, and all related logistic activities.
- Relations with stakeholders: develop and maintain contact with local (private and public) stakeholders, keeping record of all activities in the team’s databases.
- Any other related task that might be required as part of the Trade Service activities.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Willingness to travel within Nigeria, if required
- Great team player, able to build collaborative working relationships across teams
- Good client engagement skills
- Strong IT skills in Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Able to adapt to a quick changing and evolving business environment; deliver in the face of uncertainty; and work proactively and autonomously
- Ability to work with people at all levels of seniority in an international environment and within a fast paced, results orientated organisation
Collaborating and Partnering, Achieving Commercial Outcomes, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here for more information and application
The British High Commission in Nigeria
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information