IBM Digital Nation Africa Internship 2019 for Young Nigerianswork IBMplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2019-08-09
IBM Digital-Nation Africa is a cloud-based learning and innovation platform, providing digital competency and nurturing innovation.
The curriculum content is designed for the following audiences:
- Explorer: People keen on learning about the new emerging technologies
- Innovator: Designed to help accelerate innovation and enable would-be innovators to bring their ideas to life.
- New Collar: For those who want to align their skills to the requirements of the job market and seek better employment opportunities.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
What Will You Do?:
IBM Digital-Nation Africa interns will be required to promote the program to youth in African in universities, communities, colleges and schools.
The interns will be required to present IBM Digital-Nation Africa to large number of audiences with ease and confidence, be enthusiastic and outgoing.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Individuals who are familiar with D-NA. Have digital badges from D-NA. www.digitalnationafrica.com
- Individuals with demonstrable interest in technology, technically competent
- Enthusiastic, with lots of energy, willing to travel within and outside the country
- Working odd hours.
- Familiar with and active on social media.
- Can express themselves confidently in writing and verbally in both Kiswahili, English and can have a conversation in Sheng if required.
- Willing to bring creative ideas to promote D-NA usage.
- Uphold IBM values.
How to Apply:
To get started on your application, click here https://www.applytracking.com/tp/rj6.wdqkn_I.K
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information