Human Resources Intern at Prowedge is a Consulting firmwork Prowedge is a Consulting firmplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-16
Prowedge is a Consulting firm, passionate about aiding small and medium-sized organizations to achieve their ultimate goals of sustainability and growth. We are a Human Resources Intern in Lagos.
- A HR Intern performs various administrative tasks and is deployed to support our Clients' HR department’s daily activities and annual Calendar.
- The HR Interns' responsibilities include updating employee records with new hire information, screening resumes, and scheduling interviews amongst other responsibilities.
- Update internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours, pension details, and bank accounts
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, and update job ads from job boards, careers pages, and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like the number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days.
- 0 - 1 years’ experience in an administrative role or similar junior HR role is a plus
- BSc / HND / OND in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or similar field
- Familiarity with Trello, Microsoft to-do, and Microsoft Excel is important
- Experience with other MS Office package
- Excellent communication skills and good people skills
- Organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 15th March, 2021.
Prowedge is a Consulting firm
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe