HR Intern at Efficacy Construction Companywork Efficacy Construction CompanyplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-03-12
Efficacy Construction Company, a Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company, is hiring a HR Intern in Lagos.
- Reporting to the HR Operations/Admin Manager, you will provide support in all human resource functions.
- You will provide support to supervisors and staff
- You will provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations and identify training and development opportunities.
- The role involves development and implementation of strategies and policies and will include key responsibilities such as:
- Assist in the recruitment process and hiring of all employees
- Participate in the preparation of all Human Resources activities
- Maintain an up to date database for resume’s for future facilitation of recruitment needs
- Assist in induction/orientation program for all newly joined employees as per the hotel standards
- Receive employee complaints, suggestions and queries and make sure they have been handled properly
- Maintain an up to date computerised database of all employees, clients and vendors
- Assist the HR Operations/Admin Manager in the preparation of periodic reports as required
- Coordinate with all departments with regard to Human Resources related activities
- Maintain files and other information under strict confidentiality
- Carried out other duties as assigned by the HR Operations/Admin Manager
- Degree qualified in Human Resources
- You must be a fresh graduate
- You must be computer literate
- You must be result oriented, self-motivated and with a positive attitude
- You must have the ability to think laterally and have strong social skills and a presence, enabling you to interact and deal with employees effectively
- You must portray a fair leadership style and be easily approachable for employees at all levels.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV on or before 26th March, 2019
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Efficacy Construction Company
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information