HR Intern at Don Quester Consultingwork Don Quester ConsultingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-23
- Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field with not more than 1-year work experiences in HR functions.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Effective communication, Strong analytical, problem-solving, Excellent administrative and organizational skills is required.
- Ability to update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details, employment forms and employment details.
- Ability to gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts and responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Ability to handle the recruitment process and coordinate new hire orientations.
- Ability to prepare HR-related reports as needed like training budgets by department.
- Ability to review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies and participate in creating training calendars for staff and planning of company events.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.on or before 31st March,2022.
Don Quester Consulting
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe