Graduate Sales Intern at VoguePaywork VoguePayplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-23
VoguePay is Nigeria's leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly. We are hiring a Graduate Sales Intern in Lagos.
- Learn our products, services, industries and operations.
- Learn different aspects of the sales cycle and different techniques used for sales.
- Set and achieve targeted goals and objectives for business development and sales.
- Research and identify clients and call on contacts i
- Schedule, prepare and conductclient presentations.
- Enter and update client information in customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Organize client contact lists, schedule, perform and update contacts made in CRM.
- Workclosely with the Manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- Currently undergoing 1 yearNYSC program and in need of a primary place of assignment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must possess excellent peopleskills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume on or before 20th March, 2021, using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe