Graduate Internship Programme at Total Data Limitedwork Total Data LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-24
Total Data Limited, a management consultancy firm, is hiring for its Graduate Internship Programme in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are looking for bright, enthusiastic recent graduates for our 6 -12 Months internship programme. The successful applicants will have the opportunity to work closely within three of our core departments: Finance, HR and Business Development, as we will aim to give our interns valuable experience functional across business areas.
Experience, Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidate should possess a relevant first degree (HND, B.Sc.) in any area.
- Must be a recent graduate who has completed their higher education program, and is awaiting NYSC deployment (pre-service)
Competences and Attributes:
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Strong critical thinking/analytical skills,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a bonus
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Must be highly trustworthy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Previous exposure to leadership or extracurricular activities is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 30th August, 2020.
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only qualified and shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Total Data Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe