Graduate Intern at ECSCORP Resourceswork ECSCORP ResourcesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-05-27
ECSCORP Resources, a solution engineering firm, is hiring a Graduate Intern in Lagos.
Ice Breaker Team:
- The Internship Program is a career differentiator for program members. Interns who have a high level of success will receive a full-time offer to accelerate their careers within the organization after the 3-6 months internship.
- The internship prepares graduate trainees with a foundation for a successful career by providing them with the opportunity to learn about our service, industry and clients while simultaneously making valuable contributions to the organization.
- This is an entry-level program into the organization and the best way to develop and expose successful candidates to opportunities in the services sector. The program will run for 3-6months and is focused on the accelerated development of early career talent through projects, apprenticeship and training sessions that allow interns to develop the right competencies and leadership exposure.
- Graduate interns will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different projects. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving is important.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics and related disciplines.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- 1 - 2 years post NYSC experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 23rd June, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe