Graduate Intern - Administration at Action Health Incorporated (AHI)work Action Health Incorporated (AHI)placeLagosDate Posted: 2021-01-08
Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to creating opportunities for young people’s successful transition to a healthy and productive adulthood. We are hiring a Graduate Intern - Administration in Lagos.
AHI Graduate Internship Programme
- The AHI Graduate Internship Programme offers recent graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience.
- From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real world setting.
- You will be given an opportunity to prove yourself through challenging assignments and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will take you a long way in your future career.
- Applicants for AHI Graduate Internship programme must have a first degree in any of the Social Sciences
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Lower (2:2) or equivalent, and completed the National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2018
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills
- Must possess strong presentation and report writing skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward the under-listed documents:
- A cover letter indicating internship availability period
- An updated Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
By e-mail on before 15th January, 2021, clearly stating “Graduate Internship (Admin) ” in the subject area of the e-mail.
Action Health Incorporated (AHI)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe