Graduate Customer Support Intern at WhoGoHostwork WhoGoHostplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-04-22
WhoGoHost is currently the largest web hosting company in Nigeria and the West African region. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Graduate Customer Support Intern in Lagos (Remote).
- Connect with customers via phone, email, and chat to provide a personalized help desk experience without scripts
- Troubleshoot a variety of basic technical and non-technical issues customers are having with their web hosting plans and services.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Meet performance standards set by the department
- Work with customers to describe products and/or services, in order to persuade potential and current customers to renew or purchase products and/or services.
- Provide front-line support for level one escalation via telephone/email support to customers for their queries
- Send reminders to customers through call/email for renewal.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe