GIL Automations Engineering Graduate Internship Scheme - May 2019work GIL AutomationsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-03-20
GIL Automations, an industrial Automation company, is hiring for its Engineering Graduate Internship Scheme - May 2019 in Lagos.
- We are currently looking to hire Engineering Graduates as Interns for a period of 6 months full time placement.
- The main objective of the program is to enhance the integration of existing and new technical knowledge for industrial application and to groom future professionals for leadership positions. At the end of the 6 months Internship program, employment will be regularized into various permanent positions covering Engineering divisions such & Control, Hydraulic & Mechanical Systems, Electrical & Automation System, Building Technologies and Field Services team etc.
- B.Sc Engineering Degree with minimum 2.1 (Upper Division) in the following Engineering discipline; Instrumentation, Chemical, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechatronic, Civil Engineering etc.
- The candidate must have completed NYSC by March 2019
- The candidate must not be more than 28 yers old by 1st of May 2019
- All prospective candidates that qualify for this position should upload their CVs and credentials at the link provided.
GIL Automations Limited offers excellent opportunity for career development and growth within its workforce irrespective of age, race, gender, ethnicity, culture, religion or background.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 31st March, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information