Finance Intern (NYSC) at Neveah Limitedwork Neveah LimitedplaceAbuja (FCT)Date Posted: 2021-11-12
Neveah Limited is a leading commodities trading company essentially dealing in the export of solid minerals and agricultural products. The company was established in 2014 with five operational offices in different states and her head office in Abuja, Nigeria. Our services are centered around sourcing the finest, solid minerals and the healthiest agricultural products from the local market and exporting them to meet the demands of our customers at international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for a driven Accounting Intern with a basic understanding of GAAP and financial principles and Interms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience.
- The Finance Intern will contribute to maintaining adequate financial integrity in supporting quality and timely data input for generation of financial reports.
- You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
- S/he will be responsible for timely processing of payments to support theactivities of Neveah Limitedand contribute to strengthening the internal control and accounting systems of the company.
- To be a strong candidate for an Accounting Internship, you should possess an understanding of accounting and financial principles and a positive attitude.
- You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn.
- The Intern position is an opportunity offered by Neveah Limitedfor young graduates to earn aNYSC experience.
- It is therefore both a learning and value-adding relationship between Corp Membersand Neveah Limited.
- The intern is expected to take advantage of the space offered for experience gathering, self-development, while providing quality service to Neveah Limited.
- This is a standard 1-year programme and may have retention clause based on good behaviour and productivity upon expiry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Working with QuicBooks software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- First Degree in Accounting / Finance with 2.1 is essential.
- Student Membership of ICAN is desirable.
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their NYSC Call Up Letter, CV, Degree Certificate, Birth Certificate and a Passport to the email below using the Job Title as the subject of the email, on or before 26th November, 2021.
Note: Candidates who fits into the above profile should apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe