Finance Intern (NYSC) at EMGEE Resources Limitedwork EMGEE Resources LimitedplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2021-08-23
EMGEE Resources Limited is a Logistics Focused Company. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Finance Intern (NYSC) in Abuja.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports daily to the finance manager.
- Assists the Finance Manager in maintaining the day to day operations in the Accounts Department.
- Ensure proper Scrutiny of bills and receipts of day to day operations before processing for payment.
- Responsible for the documentation of cash payment vouchers and all related cash transactions.
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial and other job related information..
- Ensure proper documentation and filing of all financial documents.
- Daily stock taking and stock reconciliation.
- Daily financial reportings.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a similar field.
- Proven Experience working (at least 6 months to one year) as an Intern or similar role in the Finance Department.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft suites.
- Must be a current NYSC Serving corper.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Planning and Organizational skills
- Exceptional Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethics
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Time Management Skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 31st August, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
EMGEE Resources Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe