Finance Intern at NoemDek Limitedwork NoemDek LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-14
- NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
- Daily entry of transactions into QuickBooks
- Preparation of invoices and purchase orders
- Management of account receivables and payables
- Interpretation and analysis of financial data
- Perform budgeting and financial forecasting
- Provision of support during the audit process.
- B.Sc. Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related courses.
- Should have graduated with at least a second class upper division (3.5GPA)
- The ideal candidate should be a Pre-NYSC graduate or fresh out of camp.
- No experience is required, but you must be proficient with basic computer programs and willing to learn.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Knowledge of the use of QuickBooks is an added advantage
- Analytical skills.
- Typing speed of 40WPM.
- Application Closing Date
- 28th February, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe