Finance Intern at Cornerstone Staffingwork Cornerstone StaffingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-15
Cornerstone Staffing - Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidate for the position of Finance Intern in Lagos
- This role is responsible for the delivery of the financial and business processes and systems in line with corporate standards; the post holder will undertake specific work within Finance and contribute to improving functional efficiency.
- Assist in preparation and managing of budget and forecasts for business units
- Update detailed operating and projections/financial models, working closely with multiple departments
- Assist in analyzing and monitoring financial and operational performance.
- Assist with monthly closes and coordinate with Accounting to ensure accurate financial results and reporting
- Identify trends and issues and address problems to ensure quality financial results
- Assist in corporate finance and business development work. Perform quantitative analyses to help evaluate and implement strategic options.
- Assist in developing KPIs and new measurements and metrics to assess business performance.
- Assist in driving financial considerations in decision-making framework to improve business profitability and capital efficiency
- Prepare presentations for management and participate in ad hoc projects as needed
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting or related field
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Word processing and spreadsheet applications; ability to utilize database application
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookups, and nestedifs formulas)
- Ability to interpret Financial Data from various systems and in various formats
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent analytical and quick-decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail with highly organized, advanced office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- Ability to manage multiple decision processes while working in a fast-paced paperless environment using multiple systems and databases
- Ability to resolve problems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information