Finance and Accounting Intern / Co-op at Procter and Gamblework Procter and GambleplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-29
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Finance and Accounting Intern / Co-op in Lagos.
Requisition No: R000047753
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
- Working on a new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
- Recent graduates with a B.Sc in either Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics and Finance / Accounting related courses
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Candidates must have at least 6 months free period for the Internship program before their NYSC start date.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Procter and Gamble
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe