Finance & Admin Intern at Pact West Africawork Pact West AfricaplaceJalingoDate Posted: 2020-03-12
Pact West Africa, a Non-Governmental Organization, is recruiting to fill the position of a Finance & Admin Intern in Jalingo, Taraba.
Supports general office functions including administration, logistics, procurement and maintenance of assets.
- Assist finance unit with accurate filing and record keeping of all financial documents.
- Assist the finance unit with accurate scanning, labelling and storing of documents in a clear and easily accessible manner in accordance with the financial policy.
- Follow-up with 3rd part transactions, ensuring that all related documentation is submitted such as TA, SOW, AP’s, Invoices.
- Archive all hard copy financial documents in the office Archive.
- Provides support in preparation of bid analysis, negotiation memos, purchase orders and other procurement documents in accordance with Pact’s and donor policies and procedures.
- Provides Logistics support to programmatic activities. Provide support in the collation of programmatic documents for the payment purposes.
- Preserve office records by filling all correspondence in the adequate folders
- Assist in staff and visitors’ travel management.
- Provides support in organizing travel and stay (hotel reservations) for project staff
- Support the office with printing, copying and binding of documents for official use.
- Ensure general filing of documents.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Social Science or any related field.
- 1-year experience in similar role.
- Ability to communicate in English and the local language.
- Proficient in the use and application of Microsoft office and telephone protocol.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in Word format or PDF on or before 20th March, 2020, using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Pact West Africa
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information