Film Production Trainee at CVM Career Companywork CVM Career CompanyplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-20
- CVM Career Company (A career consulting company) - We help professionals like you use their career stories to land job interviews by writing functional CV and Résumés and we also provide them with tools to navigate the world of work through our various coaching services.
- Assist production staff in developing relevant stories for the film production.
- Research topics using a variety of sources, including video archives, the internet, library archives and others as needed.
- Communicate with the writers, directors, managers and other member of the staff to ensure a smooth running of film production
- Support staff by answering phones and taking detailed notes during meetings.
- Provide assistance as needed in all components of the production including sound, lighting, camera, editing and postproduction.
- Perform other duties as requested by staff to ensure all necessary tasks are performed in a proficient manner that adheres to the quality expected from the company.
- Possess relevant qualifications.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.on or before 7th February,2022.
Note: Candidate must state why they are interested in film production,
CVM Career Company
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe