Field Sales Intern At HRLeverage Africawork HRLeverageplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-11-08
HRLeverage, a Professional Recruitment Consultancy And Staffing Services Firm In Lagos Nigeria, is hiring a Field Sales Intern
As part of helping Client to achieve growth that We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson
will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing sales of products and services. As an outside sales representative, they
will also research sales competition.
- Get the sales using various customer sales method (door to door, cold calling, presentations etc.)
- Forecast sales, develop out-of-the-box sales strategies / methods / models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customer skills, needs, and build productive long lasting relationship
- Meet personal and team sales target.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
- Attend meetings, sales events, and training to keep abreast of latest development.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of SSCE or OND or Part-Time Student
- Proven sales experience Track record of over achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competence
- Teachable and Willing to Learn
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY APPLICABLE
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Creating and Innovating
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Achieving Personal Work Goals
Gbagada, Bariga and Environs
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe