eHealth4everyone Project Management Bootcamp 2022work eHealth4everyoneplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2022-04-07
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. Applicants are invited to apply for our Project Management Bootcamp 2022 in Abuja (FCT).
- This boot camp is going to be a 3-weeks learning period where potential project managers are selected and trained in the fundamentals of project management, especially as it is practised at eHealth4everyone. This training would involve both theoretical and practical sessions and assessments on Project Management and will also introduce potential PMs to the everyday changing realities of real-world projects.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Project Management or Software Development, from an accredited higher institution.
- A high level of passion for Project Management is mandatory
- Only candidates in Abuja are eligible to this opportunity
- Candidate must be physically present for the duration (3 weeks) of the training
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn fast.
What you’ll learn
- Understanding Project Management methodology
- How to manage projects
- Theory of Project Management
- Hands on experience on real world projects.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
- High level of organization
- Capacity building :
- Opportunity to learn with real-life projects
- Provision of certificate on completion of the training, only on completion.
- An internship opportunity at eHealth4everyone.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 20th April, 2022.
Fill the form using the following details:
- Phone number,
- Contact address,
- Category (Pre-NYSC, NYSC, Post NYSC),
- University major/degree attained,
- Name of Institution,
- Graduation year,
- Relevant skills
- Link to social media page (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Upload resume,
- Tell us about yourself and what makes you unique,
- Would you be available in person for the duration of training?
- Screening & interviews
- Three (3) weeks of lectures and assessments
- There will be competitive exams each week and less performing trainees may be evicted.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe