Egbin Power Plc Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme 2020work Egbin Power PlcplaceLagos StateDate Posted: 2020-12-28
Egbin Power Plc., West Africa’s largest power generation station, is inviting qualified candidates to apply for its Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme 2020 in Lagos, Ijede, Ikorodu.
Job Type: Full time
Level: Entry Level
- The Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme is an intensive blended training, designed to build and develop well-trained technicians across all aspects of power engineering.
- The selected candidates will garner experience across the various technical departments of the power plant, acquiring requisite competencies to contribute to the achievement of the company’s overall strategic objectives.
Qualifications & Experience
- National Technical Certificate (Issued by NABTEB) in either Electrical & Wiring, Machining, Welding & Fabrication or any other Engineering related field.
- Ordinary National Diploma in any of the following Engineering Fields (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Production, Metallurgic and Material) Engineering or any other related Engineering field.
- 0-2 years’ relevant experience in any organization.
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to read, interpret and carry out complex written and oral instructions
- Good tool handling skills
- Knowledge of the principles of general science
- Basic mechanical, hydraulic, and lab principles
- General knowledge of the methods, practices, tools, materials, and machines used in the assigned craft.
- Good knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Basic observation skills, repairs, and troubleshooting
- Good use and care of common hand tools and equipment used in the maintenance of large complex machinery and equipment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online on or before January 2nd, 2021.
Egbin Power Plc
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe