Digital Marketing Intern at Lhaywork LhayplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-14
- Lhay is a results-driven media and technology agency that helps brands sell more online by digging into behavioural science for emotions that drive interactions.
- Formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and website update.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, any other relevant Marketing field or Digital Marketing certificates.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.).
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com. using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 21st February,2022
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe