Design Intern at AGBADAwork AGBADAplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-06-11
AGBADA.COM is seeking a multidisciplinary design intern to join the brand creative team and support all brand creative extensions, from front-end commerce design, photo retouching, branding and social media. An integral part of the team, you will be responsible for creating beautiful branding imagery and visual content for social, web, presentations, and other projects as needed. The ideal candidate will enjoy iterating quickly and broadly and be excited to execute within the needs of all creative assets. They will be enthusiastic, analytical, and diligent with deadlines, organizational systems, and multitasking.
Project Include:- Take creative direction, work collaboratively and integrate feedback into your work.
- Create branding communications templates to utilize for future sales and marketing.
- Organise and maintain systems for creative assets
- Support the E-commerce team with day-to-day design needs. Contribute to the conception and design of emails, CRM, website layouts, online ads.
- Create assets that meet strategic, business and branding objectives across multiple channels including website, emails, ads, social media, blogs and marketing
- Assist with image editing and manage retouch notes, feedback, cropping and approvals;
- Create the development of the AGBADA seasonal look book, (digital and printed), including layouts, resizing, and follow through with printers;
- Stay abreast of new creative trends, insights and generate ideas on how to best translate these for the brand
Seeking Min. 2-3 years experience as a Graphic Designer with a background in fashion, beauty advertising or related fields.
Fluency with core graphic design principles (typography, form, color, composition, imagery, etc;)
Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Bridge
Strong layout and typographic skills
Skill set around color correction and retouching
Ability to work on tight deadlines and multiple concurrent projects
Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
HTML/CSS/UX knowledge a strong plus
This is a paid role, If you think you're a perfect fit, please send your CV, cover letter and/or portfolio here
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe