Customer Service Intern at Jumiawork JumiaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-03-30
Jumia - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Customer Service Intern in Yaba, Lagos.
- We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Intern. This is a learning experience with the team of passionate, fun and energetic people who save the day for 150 million customers one call at a time.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc degree in any field
- 1-2 years experience in Customer Relationship Management will be a plus.
- Ability to speak Hausa is a plus.
- Computer skills including the ability to use spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a basic proficient level
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in team environments
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
- Exceptional customer service and follow up skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe