Customer Experience Intern at Flutterwavework FlutterwaveplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-06-30
Flutterwave, a payment technology company, is recruiting to fill the position of a Customer Experience Intern in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The Customer Experience Team is responsible for creating exceptional experiences for all our customers.
- All our team members are customer-centered in thought and action and have great passion and empathy for customers.
About the Customer Experience Internship
- The Customer Experience Internship is a 1-year program that provides recent graduates an opportunity to be a part of an amazing team that provides exceptional customer-centric support to all Flutterwave customers.
- In this role, you will work with stakeholders to resolve frequent issues, develop and participate in initiatives to better serve our users, and share insights gained from your interactions with Flutterwave customers with the rest of the team, so we can constantly improve as a team and organization.
- This Internship is focused on creating opportunities for young people to begin career growth, gain cross functional working experiences, be mentored and develop customer-focused business skills while proudly assisting customers with their questions and concerns.
- Customer Experience interns will get the opportunity to collaborate with various teams in Flutterwave and learn from the very best.
- We welcome applications from diverse disciplines with outstanding performance.
- **The Customer experience internship shall be for a minimum of one (1) year
- **To start Immediately.
Your Day to Day Activities
- Delivering prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, on-line chat, one-one communication etc.
- Maintain updated knowledge of all company products and services, in order to provide adequate resolution and help to customers
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the established time limits and follow up often to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Collect and record customer feedback and information, and share with appropriate departments and team members
- Make product and service suggestions to meet customers’ specific needs
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Generate sales leads that develop into new customers
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Be a team player by participating in and accomplishing initiatives as needed
- Contribute to the team culture in a positive manner.
Who can Apply?
- Any young graduate who is interested in the Customer experience internship program and is available for 1-year can apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 10th July, 2020.
Need Help? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information