Credit Risk Analyst - Intern at BoroMe Limitedwork BoroMe LimitedplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2020-03-12
Borome is a Nigerian Fintech company working on building the quickest way for people to get access to soft loans. We are hiring of a Credit Risk Analyst - Intern in Abuja.
- Establish and improve risk control policies and systems such as loan review standards and approval processes;
- Conduct risk review and approval of loan applications;
- Assist the control of newly launched financial product risk control, and suggest risk control recommendations for product design:
- Assist the collection department to carry out post-loan management and participate in collection of overdue accounts.
- At least B.Sc. in Banking and Finance, Economics, Accounting or any finance related field;
- Possess professional loan assessment, information collection, risk analysis and report writing ability, clear logic, strong learning ability, good at communication, strong execution;
- Familiar with the financial market, relevant laws and regulations, and credit risk prevention identification, monitoring, and resolution;
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs on or before 23rd March, 2020, using the Position as subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information