Credit Collection Intern at Seedstarswork SeedstarsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-02-09
Seedstars - We are hiring Credit Collection Interns for our client, QuickCheck (www.quickcheck.ng), a Nigerian Fintech Startup that aims to provide banking services to the underserved.
- Are you interested in joining a fast-growing international startup, aiming at a meaningful financial inclusion of emerging markets and work in a flexible environment filled with learning opportunities? If yes then apply.
About the Job
- Through data science and a smartphone app, QuickCheck builds a credit profile of the borrower and enables Nigerians across the country to easily access microloans, without the need of any form of collateral or guarantor.
- The key purpose for this job role is to help clients avoiding the risk of defaulting and minimize frictions in customer acquisition and retention.
- Making calls to debtors and ensure that terms and conditions of loan facilities are complied with, i.e. prompt repayment
- To embrace the challenge of minimizing loss resulting from non payment of loans
- Ensuring the CRM tool is used to record interactions with clients, fast typing-speed while on the phone required
- To provide feedback on collection activities for policy changes.
- You are a serving youth corper in Lagos with high ambitions and desire to learn
- You have an innate drive for exploring different options for reaching results
- You love technology: familiar with internet, mobile apps, Android phones, e-mail, social media
- You can handle multi-tasking and high pressure by prioritizing your work
- You are an excellent communicator, with strong negotiation skills.
- Previous experience in credit collection or customer support with use of CRM, gives you an advantage.
Benefits and Perks
- Work from the coolest co-working space in Lagos: we got our private office at Seedspace in Ikoyi
- Be part of a global movement and build your network in 80+ emerging markets.
- Join a young and entrepreneurial company, giving you autonomy and freedom to "run the show"
- Growth opportunities (both locally and at global level) and support to achieve your mastery (by participating in our internal Seedstars Academy)
- Terrace with stunning 7th floor view, where you can enjoy lunch served by the in-house restaurant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information