Communication Intern / Content Managing Intern at Uleval Technologywork Uleval TechnologyplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-20
- Uleval Technology is an indigenous tech company specialized in Web design and creation, App development and maintenance, content creation, video production and editing. We also train on web design, graphics, social media management, content production, video coverage and editing.
- Excellent verbal communication, both internally, with our communities, and externally as written content
- Brainstorm content ideas and perform industry research as assigned by the team
- Help us develop creative ideas for new content, and templates both useful and appealing about our company and products specifically through social media
- Work alongside the Social Media Manager/ Content Manager to create a plan for social media strategies
- Familiarize yourself with each organization's brand ideals and website to create content that supports their objectives and desired identity
- Oversee a content production team's creation and management of targeted content for the company's website
- Develop a web content strategy that encompasses the goals of a company and aligns with the company's image.
- OND in English or Mass Communications or related field such as advertising or Journalism / NYSC Freshers
- 0+ years’ experience in digital marketing/content managing
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Excellent internet research skills
- Mastery of the major social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snap and Google+
- Knowledge of social media analytics software including Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and Twitter Analytics to track audience engagement and campaign performance
- Experience with content management systems, word processor applications and image/video editing software
- The ideal candidate can have a background in Communications, Journalism or English
- Candidates who are switching careers should not apply
- Candidates must reside in Ikeja or it's environs.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 25th January,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe