Business Development Intern at eHealth4everyonework eHealth4everyoneplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2022-04-19
- eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
- Identify new sales leads
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote ehealth4everyone’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Protect organisation value by keeping information confidential.
- Candidates should have at least a University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related course.
- Master's degree is advantageous.
- Applicant must have proven working experience as a business developer andin writing contracts and proposals.
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Basic computing and internet use skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Application Closing Date
- 2nd May, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe