Business Development Executive at Costarchem Nigeriawork Costarchem NigeriaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-24
- Costarchem Nigeria is a subsidiary of costar USA. The company is a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation.
- Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
- Responsible for Sales, Marketing and Account development.
- Provides existing clients with continual support and introducing new products to them.
- Collecting marketing information and competitor information for business analysis and development.
- Managing relationship with Clients
- Securing and managing sponsorships for events, barter and partnerships
- Initiate, attend to and manage partnerships, presentation and other details needed to close sales.
- Support marketing manager in the development of pricing strategies to set suitable prices for products
- Use available industry data to analyze trends.
- Establishes contacts with decision-makers in targeted organizations and individuals to attract patronage.
- Take a lead role in building and maintaining customer’s relationships.
- Conduct competitive or market analysis in order to identify market opportunities and threat.
- First Degree from a reputable institution. Candidates with background in Civil engineering, mechanical engineering, chemistry, Quantity surveying, Architecture, etc will be highly considered.
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Aggressive marketing skills
- Identify target market.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email on or before 21st March,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe